Friday, December 27, 2013

My Current Read

Euphoria by Erin Noelle (Book Boyfriend Series Book 3)


Book 1 (Metamorphosis) and Book 2 (Ambrosia) of this series had me on the edge of my seat, quite literally. When I start to get overwhelmed or emotional from a book I set it down and take a breather before continuing. I have done that a lot with this series. Like, right now, I'm currently 11% finished with this book but I'm taking a little "Chapter Break" if you will.

I'm not a fan of "Spoilers" and I started accidentally reading one for this book. Although I stopped reading it before it told me exactly what happened, it definitely made me scared to finish this read. No joke. I can already see a book hangover coming on.

I do HIGHLY recommend this series if you are into Romance Novels. Especially ones involving a love triangle with two hotties, one of which being an on the rise rock star. Just be prepared for an emotional roller coaster with a lot of twists and turns.

I will let you all know when I finish. I may have to recover first though.




- E

No comments:

Post a Comment