Friday, May 30, 2014

Review for Wild Angel by Shari Copell

Wild Angel (Rock'n Tapestries, #2)Wild Angel by Shari Copell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read and loved Rock'n Tapestries so I automatically knew I had to read Wild Angel. Shari outdid herself. This is like two books in one! What a steal! First we meet Nicks Sorenson, Asher's daughter. She has grown up to be a beautiful young rock and roll woman. This is a story about her life and how she unravels the secrets about her past. She has help from a sexy new rocker, Stone Jensen. The two have a rocky start but I enjoyed watching their relationship blossom. You also get more of Chelsea and Tage and their family. I was so happy getting more of them as a couple because I wanted to learn more about Tage's mindset. It made me open my heart more to Tage and he shows what a great father he is. The Sorenson family faces many obstacles throughout the book, and there are a few shocking, never saw them coming moments that really added to the story. The books written in multiple POV's. I enjoyed every word on the 500+ pages in this book. I felt as though I was there with the characters at every step. The imagery is amazing. Great book Shari! I'm a forever fan!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment